The season 13 of Star Ladder Star Series is organized co-jointly with ImbaTV, organizer of the i-League tournaments. 12 teams, qualified through four regional qualifiers, compete in a group stage followed by a final playoff for a total prize pool of $300,000. The event is held in the Minsk Arena with an announced total capacity of 18,000 spectators.
- 12 teams divided into two groups of six teams each played in a round-robin format
- All matches are played in a best-of-one
- Top team of each group advance to the Semifinals of the Playoffs
- Second & Third teams of each group advance to the Quarterfinals of the Playoffs
- Six teams in a single-elimination bracket
- All matches are played in a best-of-three
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.