Team In the Memory of dom and G
|Click >HERE< to view the pictures.|
Date & Time:
- 19 & 20 March 2016
- School of Computer Science (USM main campus)
- Bring your own devices (laptop, desktop, mouse, keyboard, headphone and etc)
- There will be 16 teams competing, all teams will be playing a double-elimination match throughout the tournament.
- Game : Steam Dota 2
- Competition Method : 5 vs 5
- Game Mode : Captain’s Mode
- Tournament Format : Double Elimination Starting From The Best 8 Teams, Best Of 3 for Finals
- Match Winner : The team that destroys the opponent’s Ancient or if the opponent Team surrenders.
Team drafting session :
- During the day of registrations, the teams will be drafted randomly. To ensure the absolute fairness, a randomiser, which solely made by the student of School of Computer Sciences will be used for the drafting in front of the team leaders.
Reporting in before competition :
- - Team leader will be reminded about their incoming match through SMS and/or E-mail 1 day before the match. Team leaders are responsible to inform their members to attend incoming match punctually.
- - Gamers must report to the respective game zone 15 minutes before the match. Participants who are late for more than 10 minutes will be disqualified. No dispute or whatsoever will be entertained.
- - Every team members are required to show their student card to the Judges to identify themselves as a student. Failure to do so will result in player or team disqualification.
- - All players are required to follow the instruction of Judges before the game starts.
Rules & Regulations:
- Substitution player: Only TWO substitution players are allowed for each team in each match. The substitute players are not allowed to play for other teams before/after in the course of the tournament.
- Side – Choosing: To ensure fairness of the tournament, a randomiser will be used.
- Game Play:
Sharing of item is allowed as long as the game permits.
Sharing control is allowed.
There is no item limitation or restriction whatsoever.
Backdoor is ALLOWED.
There is no hero limitation or restriction whatsoever
- Winning Condition:
1. Destroys the ancient of the opponents’ team.
2. Opponent team surrenders.
3. Opponents’ team accumulated 3 warnings by the judge.
- Setup and Configuration:
1. Teams will be given 10 minutes to warm up before the match starts.
2. No third party applications that affect game play may be used.
3. Teams being caught using third party applications will be punished at the game marshal’s discretion.
4. In the event of a dispute, the tournament marshal will review a particular match replay for decisions.
5. The result will be finalized if there no disputes 10 minutes after the game has ended.
6. Participants of the tournament should be well-aware of the scheduled time slot of the tournament as teams can claim a default win for the match if the opposing team doesn’t show up for the match 15 minutes after the scheduled time
- Personal Equipment:
- Players are allowed to bring their own gaming equipment.
- The organizer will not be held responsible for any fault / damage arising to the installation
- Disconnections & Save Game Process:
In the event of any disconnection or technical errors for the FIRST 10 minutes of the game. The match will be restarted with MUST pick the same heroes & proceed to same starting lane with default items as before disconnection occurred. On initial creep contact, players may choose to switch lanes.
- Sportsmanship Conduct:
1. Gamers must report to the respective game zone 15 minutes before the match. Participants who are late for more than 10 minutes will be disqualified. No dispute or whatsoever will be entertained
2. Abusive behavior towards the organizer/game marshal/ opponent team will result in a warning. No foul language and abusive/racial behavior will be tolerated in the course of the tournament
3. An individual is only allowed to play for 1 team ONLY throughout the course of the tournament.
4. As USM is a tobacco free campus, smoking within the tournament vicinity is strictly prohibited, participants caught smoking in the vicinity of building G31 will be given a stern warning.
- Teams are responsible to check the rules on a regular basis and prior to every match to ensure they are in complete compliance. Teams must understand that rules listed are guidelines to ensure fair and competitive play and are subject to interpretation by the marshals based on the spirit of the game.
|RM 1,500 per team|
|RM 500 per team|
|RM 300 per team|
- Open to all students.
- Need to proof that you are still a student with currently-valid/ unexpired student matric card.
- Registration Fee For Tournament : RM 80 per Team
- Registration is only confirmed if and only if the team has made their payment.
- Payment can be made through Bank Deposit with details below:
1. Public Bank
2. ACC. NO.: 4-6794946-05
3. ACC. NAME: CHEE GHEE CHUNG
4. Contact: 012-5290856
- Kindly made the payment for the whole team once and for all and mention your team name in the banking details. Should you use Cash Deposit Machine, please take a photo of the bank slip and pm:
1. Contact: 012-5290856
2. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chung.chee1
|Heng Joe Kit|
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.