- 16 teams in a double-elimination bracket.
- Top two teams of each group of Group Stage start in the Upper Bracket.
- All matches are played in a best-of-three.
- Bottom two teams of each group of Group Stage start in the Lower Bracket.
- First round is played in a best-of-one, then all matches are played in a best-of-three.
- Grand Finals is played in a best-of-five with no game advantage.
Everyone has a chance to compete at The Manila Major. Register your team for the Open Qualifiers in your region. The Winner of each will earn the 9th and 10th Regional Qualifier spots. Do you have what it takes to be one of the best in the world?
- Teams in the Americas, Europe and Southeast Asia – CLICK HERE [Organized by FaceIt]
- Teams in China – CLICK HERE [Organized by ESL]
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.