Two Punch Man
- 22/2/16 – 28/2/16
- Double elimination Group Stage
Rules & Regulations (CLICK TO READ BEFORE REGISTER)
1. TOURNAMENT-SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Organizer of this tournament is Tuzki King. The Organizer appoints the Tournament Admins (Syaz Rethrazu, Syed Bazli, Farhan Supardi).
2. Player must be available for all tournament dates they are involved in, including potential post-tournament interviews or other tournament events.
3. The act of registering for this tournament implies full acceptance of all terms, conditions, rules and regulations stated, in its entirety.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations without notice, to protect the integrity and smooth flow of the tournament.
2. REGISTRATION & CHECK-IN:
1. Teams must register to the tournament during the registration period
2. Teams must check-in 1 hour early inside the tournament chat room. Teams who never shows up or went missing after check-in will also be disqualified.
3. TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE AND RULES
1. Tournament schedule will be posted in the respective tournament event page.
2. Teams are expected to be in the lobby at the designated time. Maximum 10 minutes waiting time are allowed for each team.
3. If one team is not ready at designated time, their opponent can take a default win by contacting an admin and having him checking the lobby.
4. If both teams agree, they can delay for a maximum of 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, whoever has the most players in their team will take a default win and must report to an admin.
5. In order to keep the tournament on schedule, teams may not wait more than 30 minutes, or both teams may get disqualified.
6. Teams may not remake after the 1st creep wave has spawned or after 1st blood has been spilled.
7. All results must be reported to the respective admins right after the match via tournament chat room
4. SPECIFIC GAME RULES
1. The software used is DOTA 2 (Steam version).
2. The Game Mode used is Captains Mode (CM), Tournament Version.
3. Games will be played on the SG server.
4. Sides top bracket Radiant, Lower bracket Dire and Picks will be on ‘Random’ Game Setting Bo1.
5. The first team to destroy the opposing team’s ancient (main building) wins, or all players on a team intentionally disconnects.
6. Each person attending the tournament must have read and accepted the rules and regulations. Ignoring it cannot be a reason put forward in case of an issue or dispute.
5. INGAME RULES
1. If any player disconnects during a match, the game will be paused (default is F9) until the player has reconnected. Pausing without justifiable reasons will be penalized.
2. A maximum 10-minute total pause time in respect for disconnects will be allotted for each team per match. After that grace period, the game is to be resumed regardless of the circumstance.
3. In the case of a server crash, the game can be continued from the latest save. The person who hosted the lobby for the match will have the option (game setup option) to load from a save file when they host again. The save file is generated every minute in the background.
4. In the unlikely event that the reload does not work, the game will be replayed with the same exact hero picks and lane movements until the first creep wave of the Radiant and Dire side meets.
1. Players will conduct themselves in a reasonable manner, maintaining a friendly and polite demeanor to spectators, competitors, members of the press, tournament staff, and to other participants of the event.
2. Players will refrain from the use of vulgar language during the entire competition. All rules of conduct also apply to chatting through the game console.
3. Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct, and will result in match penalties, forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
4. The Organizer have the right to apply penalties, disqualify and dismiss any registered player from the tournament, at their discretion, at any stage of the tournament, for any reason, with no prior warning to the players.
1. Team from any sea region (not in the ban list) are permitted to enter the tournament.
2. A team is allowed to have up to 2 substitutes on their roster.
3. A player cannot participate in more than one team during the tournament. Both teams will be disqualified. The team the player stand-in and his original team.
4. Players from Orange Esports, Titan, Arrow Gaming , Invasion, Regal, Genysis, Who2bet / whoever first or second or third tier player in DOTA2 Professional Gamer Career are not allowed in this competition.
8. PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS
1. If any of the above rules, regulations, terms and/or conditions are broken/not met, Tournament admins may apply penalties according to their judgment and discretion.
2. Penalties that can be applied are the following:
• Default loss.
• Disqualification of a player/team from the entire tournament.
• Blacklisted from our future tournaments.
3. Disqualifications are applied by the tournament officials, be it the admins or organizers, and will void all rights for the entire team to participate further in the tournament.
4. Each match results must be submitted to the admin before 1 hour after the match end. Failure so, organizer have the right to disqualified or replace the team with others team.
9. ADMIN RIGHTS
Admin may over rules all rules based on the situation. Admin decision is final after the appeal process.
For an online tournament the cash prizes will be send via bank / steam offer directly by our organizer. The payment will be made within 3 months after the submission of bank details by the winners.
|5 Fnatic Dota 2 Jersey|
|5 Dota 2 t shirt|
|RM100 + 5 Hero Set|
- Fee: RM30 per team
- Registration will be closed on 16/1/2016.
- For all participating teams, fee must be cleared by 16th Jan 2016. Failure to comply will result in an automatic disqualification.
- Register here
- Bank in details : CIMB Hazarul A/C no : 7045180321
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.