TNC Pro Team
Date & Time:
- 25th July 2015 : 11am – 5pm (GMT+8), Check-in time : 10am – 11am (GMT+8)
- 26th July 2015 : 3pm – 8pm (GMT+8), Check-in time : 2pm – 3pm (GMT+8)
Rules & Regulations:
- All team members (5 main players + 1 optional sub player) must be of the nationality where the qualifier is held for. For example, for Philippines qualifier, all members must be of Filipino nationality.
- All team members must have a VALID PASSPORT. If one of the members does not have a valid passport, the team will be disqualified and will be replaced by the next ranking team.
- Tournament schedule will be posted in the respective tournament page.
- Teams are expected to be in the lobby at the designated time. Maximum of 30 minutes waiting time is allowed.
- If one team is not ready at the designated time and it has passed the maximum 30 minutes waiting time, their opponent can take a default win by contacting an admin and having him check the lobby or via dispute report.
- If both teams agree, they can delay a maximum of 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, whoever has the most players in their team will take a default win and must report to an admin.
- In order to keep the tournament on schedule, teams may not wait more than 40 minutes, or both teams may get disqualified.
- Teams may not remake after the 1st creep wave has spawned or after 1st blood has been spilled.
- All results must be reported to the respective admins right after the match via the result form provided.
Specific Game Rules
- The software used is DOTA 2 (Steam version).
- The Game Mode used is Captains Mode (CM), Tournament Version.
- Games will be played on the Singapore server.
- To determine team sides (Radiant/ Dire), the team that is on top in the match bracket will be Radiant and the team that is at the bottom in the match bracket will be Dire. “Starting Team” for the draft/ first pick will be on “Random” (Lobby settings).
- Team tags must be used.
- All team captains must accept steam friend requests during the tournament for ease of communication between teams. You can remove them from your friend list after the tournament is done.
- If any player disconnects during a match, the game will be paused (default is F9) until the player has reconnected. Pausing without justifiable reasons will be penalized.
- A maximum 10-minute total pause time in respect for disconnects will be allotted for each team per match. After that grace period, the game is to be resumed regardless of the circumstance.
- An opposing team is REQUIRED to pause in the event that all players on the opposing team unintentionally disconnects. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification. The action to be taken will be in the discretion of the marshal.
- In the case of a server crash, the game can be continued from the latest save. The person who hosted the lobby for the match will have the option (game setup option) to load from a save file when they host again. The save file is generated every minute in the background.
- In the unlikely event that the reload does not work, the game will be replayed with the same exact hero picks and lane movements until the first creep wave of the Radiant and Dire side meets. Games with more than 10 minutes and more than 2 tier 1 tower down will not be replayed.
- No coaches, friends, manager and other related personnel from the teams are allowed in the lobby.
- On match time, captain of the teams contact each other via steam, facebook post or ingame Dota 2 e-Club chat channel.
- One team creates a lobby with a unique password and communicates to the other team to join.
- Ensure that the lobby settings are correct and the correct team members are in.
- Once everyone is ready, you can start the game.
- In the case of a team is late either because of waiting for a team member or the whole team is a no-show, please refer to the R&R or FAQ.
- Once the game have ended, the winning team will take the screenshot of the victory scoreboard, upload it to an image hosting site (ie imgur) and report the match result at the Result Form.
- Do read the R&R and FAQ to understand what you need to do.
- In case of an issue that requires the presence of an admin, you can contact them via the facebook post or in the Dota 2 e-Club chat channel.
- How do I check in?
No need to check in. Check-in time is just for the teams to be ready before their appointed match times.
- How do I contact my opponent?
Please go to contact opponent via the button to contact directly. Alternatively you can use the facebook comment section as a medium to talk and find your opponent. Lastly you can also do it in the DOTA 2 e-Club chat channel
- When is the DQ time?
DQ time is 30 minutes after the scheduled time of each round. Do not submit any results/dispute before the start of the DQ time.
- I can’t find my opponent! How?
Wait until the DQ time. If you still can’t find them use the results form and submit a screenshot showing the proof you have tried to contact them and all your team members are in the lobby. Fill in the disputes details in the form. Admin will check and update the bracket accordingly
- My opponent is asking to delay more than 30 minutes and we don’t mind. Is it ok?
No. All teams shouldn’t delay the match more than 30 minutes. Remember the next round DQ time is 30 minutes after the schedule. Make sure you finish your match before the next round DQ time. If your opponent late more than 30 minutes, just claim your free win via result form
- How to submit results?
Use the results form. Fill in the info required. Do not forget or delaying to submit reports
- My opponent is cheating! What should I do?
Use the results form and fill in the dispute section in details with proof and screenshot
- How to decide Radiant and Dire?
Team in the upper bracket of the matchup is radiant. First pick in lobby should be set random
- Champion – sponsored flight and accommodation to SEA Dota 2 Championship 2015 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Stand to win a trip to Jakarta to particapate at the grand final and win from a prize pool of USD10,000
- Only open for Philippines teams
Maximum teams is 64 (First come first serve).
Registration ends on 23rd July 11:59pm (GMT+8)
Registration is free.
- Registration Closed
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.