Lenovo proudly presents to you the Rise of Legion: UNDERLORDS Spring Season 1, 2019 tournament!
If you think you have what it takes, register yourself right now!
Registration ends on July 11, so hurry up and register your team!
Thank you for your support & there will be more events Coming Soon!
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: USD$ 500
- All reward will be given out within 1 month period after tournament end.
|USD$ 250||Pokchop (TH)|
|USD$ 150||RVxReaper (BGD)|
|USD$ 100||GoBoRo (TH)|
- Online Tournament
Rules & Regulations:
GUIDE: HOW TO JOIN LOBBY ROOM
1. A LOBBY WILL BE CREATED BY A PLAYER (PLAYERS NEED TO COMMUNICATE IN THE DISCORD GROUP AND DECIDE WHO WILL HOST THE LOBBY).
LIST OF PLAYERS AND THEIR GROUP WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE BRACKETS
2. THE GAME WILL START 15 MINUTES AFTER THE LOBBY ROOM HAS BEEN CREATED. PLAYERS NEED TO JOIN TO AVOID DELAY.
3. THE LOBBY HOST NEEDS TO ANNOUNCE PARTY PASSWORD TO YOUR ROOM IN DISCORD
4. OTHER PLAYERS WAIT TO JOIN PARTY WITH PARTY PASSWORD BY HOST
HOW TO CONTACT GROUP
1. Participants must contact each other to arrange matches.
2. Participants must contact in Discord only.
3. Matches will start at a standard time if any player is late by 15 min they would be disqualified.
4. Player who does not join and communicate in discord group would be disqualified.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
1. STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED any type of cheat program and used a bugs for victory.
2. Please be responsible of your time schedule.
3. Not allow to give free wins to your opponent. (Throw a fight)
4. You can stream on Twitch / Youtube after approved from staff
5. Don’t talk rudely to the player and don’t use inappropriate verbs or gestures. Players can report if any players breaking this rule.
6. Rules may be changed according to the competitive situations without prior notice.
7. Final judgment calls from officials is final and cannot be changed.
8. Participants team must read rules. Officials may disqualified participants at any time.
9. In case changes of new patches has released a changes of rules may apply in order to ensure fairness.
10. In case of a bug found within the tourney which interferes with the tournament participants may screenshot a proof for tournaments officials for judgement.
SUBMISSION OF THE MATCH RESULT
1. Report in Discord Link: https://discord.gg/GqtTEXe
2. The winners (Top 4) have to send the result the match before 11.59 P.M By date defined (Winner send only)
3. In case the winning (Top 4) did not report in Discord their win before 23.59pm of the tournaments will result is Disqualified
4. In case groups did not start the match designated by the bracket this group would be disqualified.
5. Tournament officials will not check tournament results after 0:00 A.M of the next day
RULES FOR REQUESTING FOR DISQUALIFICATION
1. When Lobby Room has been created, Player Have 15 min to join the room. If player failed to join room on time, they would be disqualified.
2. In case opponent team has a player with a different name (name must be same every letter), Participants may apply for disqualification of the opponent team without starting the match. In case the match has finished, Participants may not apply for disqualifications. Officials may consider the participants failure to recognize.
(Proof of disqualification must include a picture file or a voice clip for official’s judgement)
Q : Why can’t I register to Dota Underlords Spring season 1?
A : In new website, you need to create team before register in tournament. (Even if you are only one player, you can create team)
A : Team captain need to fill your facebook URL in the blank. (For communication with other players).
- Name & SurnameIngame NameE-mail (*improtant)ID steam** Referee reserves the right to give reward register player through the only web and is not responsible for inaccurate information (wrong information).
- Video Guide for registration: Click to View Youtube Video
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.