Lenovo proudly presents to you the Rise of Legion: Dota 2 Summer 2019 tournament!
If you think you have what it takes, register your team right now!
Registration ends on Marc 22, so hurry up and register your team!
Thank you for your support & there will be more events Coming Soon!
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: USD$ 600
- All reward will be given out within 1 month period after tournament end.
|USD$ 200||Hans Pro Gaming|
|USD$ 100||MADEFAKE ESPORTS|
- Registration: 4 March – 22 March 2019
- Announce Match Line Up: 23 March 2019
- Qualifier group A (First 32 teams): 26 March 2019 8.00 p.m – 9.00 p.m (GMT+7)
- Qualifier group B (Second 32 teams): 27 March 2019 8.00 p.m – 9.00 p.m (GMT+7)
- Rounds 32 teams: 28 March 2019 8.00 p.m – 9.00 p.m (GMT+7)
- Rounds 16 teams: 29 March 2019 8.00 p.m – 9.00 p.m (GMT+7)
- Rounds 8 teams: 1 April 2019 8.00 p.m – 9.00 p.m (GMT+7)
- Rounds 4 teams: 2 April 2019 8.00 p.m – 9.00 p.m (GMT+7)
- Grand Final: 3 April 2019 8.00 p.m – 9.00 p.m (GMT+7)
- Online Tournament
|Series Type||: Single Elimination Matches (Best of 1)|
|Competition Method||: 5 v 5|
|Game mode||: Captains Mode|
|Victory Condition||: The first team to destroy the opponents ancient will be crowned the victors of the match up.|
|Patch used||: The latest patches of the game will be used. If any bugs are exploited within the game, the team using the bugs to take advantages will be disqualified from the tournament (Decision of the gaming committee is absolute and cannot be challenged)|
Game settings are as follows:
|GAME MODE||: Captains Mode|
|LOBBY VISIBILITY||: Public|
|Enable cheats||: No|
|Fill empty slots with bots||: No|
|PENALTY-RADIANT||: No penalty|
|PENALTY-DIRE||: No penalty|
|SERIES TYPE||: free choice. Recommended to use the right match mode|
|DOTA TV DELAY||: 5 minutes|
Rules & Regulations:
Starting times for match ups:
1. Both teams will have to contact each other and decide a time for the match up. Contacting each other through facebook or the beyond godlike Dota 2 tournament page.
2. If the teams do not have an agreed match time, one will be set for them which will be standard match time. 6.00 pm
3. If the team do agree on a certain match time, as evidence please record the conversation between the 2 teams for future references.
4. The teams that do not contact the other team for a match time will not be able to qualify for disqualifying the other team to win.
5. The servers which will be used for the match ups will be: South East Asian Server.
Name & Surname
** Referee reserves the right to give reward register player through the only web and is not responsible for inaccurate information (wrong information).
- Video Guide for registration: Click to View Youtube Video
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.