Online Qualifying: 29-30 January 2015
29th January 2015 (Thursday)
- 7.00pm Check in “genysis”.
- 8.00pm Round 1
- 9.15pm Round 2
- 10.30pm Round 3
- 12.00am End
30th January 2015 (Friday)”If there is additional round”
- 7.00pm Check in “genysis”.
- 8.00pm Round 4
- 9.30pm Round 5
Lan Event: 31 January 2015 & 1 February 2015
31st January 2015 (Saturday)
- 1.00pm: Check in “Playbox Esport Centre″.
- 2.00pm: Round 1,1st Match B03
- 5.00pm: Semi Final, Round 1 ,2nd Match B03
- 9.00pm: Semi Final, 1st Match B03
1st February 2015 (Sunday)
- 10.00am: Check in “Playbox Esport Centre ″.
- 11.00am: Round 1,3rd Match BO3
- 2.00pm: Round 1 ,4th Match BO3
- 5.00pm: Semi Final, 2nd Match BO3
- 9.00pm: Final Match B03
Venue & Tournament Format:
- Unlimited team Single Elimination BO1
- Top 8 Winners enters the Top 8 LAN Main Event Final
Top 8 LAN Main Event Final.
- Top 8 BO3 compete each other at Live at Playbox Esport Centre,
- For those who stay outside Klang Valley are allowed to play online at scheduled period.
- Playbox Esport Centre Address: No 8, Blok I, Jalan PJU1A/20F, Dataran Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Rules & Regulations:
- Server: Singapore
- Spectator: Enable
- Version: Tournament
- Mode: Captain Mode
To Do List for each team captain for online
- Fill in the CHECK-IN FORM (Will be open at 1900GMT, Last Call for check-in 2000 which Captains only given 60 minutes to do Check-in). *Form’s link will be provided during the open time for check-in
- Wait for bracket release on 25 January 2015
- Create Lobby and tell your opponent the password
- Game on!
- Winner report the result via Result form *Form’s link will be provided during the open time for check-in
- Any issue or problem please use this form. Admin will only entertain report. Spamming in chat won’t be counted as official report
How to check in?
- Check in form will be opened from 1900 – 2000GMT
- Check in form –
How to contact opponent? IMPORTANT
- Go to in game (DOTA2) chat room call “genysis“
- Find your opponent via in-game chat room “genysis“
- Where to find the chat room? Open Dota 2. At the chat panel click + and type genysis. Join the channel
- Each team captain is required to add your opponent team captain at steam. Failure to accept the friend request and failure to communicate with your opponent will grant a free win to your opponent. Your opponent steam profile link can be found at the checked in teams list.
- Please do not private your steam profile this is to make sure your opponent able to add you.
How to report result?
- Go to www.imgur.com and upload the screenshot of the end game scoreboard or post the screenshot at page with the Match Code in the bracket at www.playboxe-sports.com
- Click here and fill in the match results form.
REPORT YOUR TEAM WIN & DISPUTE HERE
- Admin will check and update the results based on the proof.
- Team who late more than 15 minutes will forfeit their match. (This will over rules the standard rules)
- To report dispute between teams please fill in this Report/Dispute Form.
TOURNAMENT-SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Organizer of this tournament is Genysis
- Player must be available for all tournament dates
- The act of registering for this tournament implies full acceptance of all terms, conditions, rules and regulations stated, in its entirety.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations without notice, to protect the integrity and smooth flow of the tournament.
REGISTRATION & CHECK-IN:
- Teams must register to the tournament during the registration period
- Teams must check-in 5mins before the tournament starts. Teams who never shows up or went missing after check-in will also be disqualified after 15 minutes waiting time.
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE AND RULES
- Tournament schedule will be posted in the respective tournament page.
- Teams are expected to be in the lobby at the designated time. Maximum 15 minutes waiting time.
- If one team is not ready at designated time, their opponent can take a default win by contacting an admin and having him checking the lobby.
- If both teams agree, they can delay for a maximum of 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, whoever has the most players in their team will take a default win and must report to an admin and having him checking the lobby.
- In order to keep the tournament on schedule, teams may not wait more than 15 minutes, or both teams may get disqualified.
- Teams may not remake after the 1st creep wave has spawned or after 1st blood has been spilled.
- All results must be reported to the respective admins right after the match via tournament page posting.
SPECIFIC GAME RULES
- The software used is DOTA 2 (Steam version).
- The Game Mode used is Captains Mode (CM), Tournament Version.
- Games will be played on the SG server.
- Sides top bracket Radiant, Lower bracket Dire and Picks will be on ‘Random’ Game Setting Bo1.
- The first team to destroy the opposing team’s ancient (main building) wins, or all players on a team intentionally disconnects.
- Each person attending the tournament must have read and accepted the rules and regulations. Ignoring it cannot be a reason put forward in case of an issue or dispute.
- If any player disconnects during a match, the game will be paused (default is F9) until the player has reconnected. Pausing without justifiable reasons will be penalized.
- A maximum 15-minute total pause time in respect for disconnects will be allotted for each team per match. After that grace period, the game is to be resumed regardless of the circumstance. (captains please take note)
- An opposing team is REQUIRED to pause in the event that all players on the opposing team unintentionally disconnects. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification. The action to be taken will be in the discretion of the marshal.
- In the case of a server crash, the game can be continued from newly draft.
- Players will conduct themselves in a reasonable manner, maintaining a friendly and polite demeanor to spectators, competitors, members of the press, tournament staff, and to other participants of the event.
- Players will refrain from the use of vulgar language during the entire competition. All rules of conduct also apply to chatting through the game console.
- Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct, and will result in match penalties, forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
- The Organizer have the right to apply penalties, disqualify and dismiss any registered player from the tournament, at their discretion, at any stage of the tournament, for any reason, with no prior warning to the players.
- All players from ANY Country.
- A team is allowed to have up to 2 substitutes on their roster.
- A player cannot participate in more than one team during the tournament. Both teams will be disqualified. The team the player stand-in and his original team.
PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS
- If any of the above rules, regulations, terms and/or conditions are broken/not met, Tournament admins may apply penalties according to their judgment and discretion.
- Penalties that can be applied are the following:
- Default loss.
- Disqualification of a player/team from the entire tournament.
- Blacklisted from our future tournaments.
- Disqualifications are applied by the tournament officials, be it the admins or organizers, and will void all rights for the entire team to participate further in the tournament.
- Each match results must be submitted to the admin before 1 hour after the match end. Failure so, organizer have the right to disqualified or replace the team with others team.
- Admin may over rules all rules based on the situation. Admin decision is final after the appeal process.
- Champion: (Playbox Point) 30% from Total Prize pool from Playbox Point that pay up for tournament
- 1st Runner Up: (Playbox Point)20% from Total Prize pool from Playbox Point that pay up for tournament
- 2 Honorable Mentioned (Playbox Point) 5% from Total Prize pool from Playbox Point that pay up for tournament
- Fabulous Prize can be redeemed from Playbox Rewards List Showed from below link.
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.