Four slots had already been taken, with AMD.Mineski and Pacific Esports taking the recent 2 legs while MSI EvoGT.TnC andDreamz Dota winning the first 2 legs. This coming Saturday the 5th slot will be up for grab. Who will be the fifth team to compete in the upcoming MSI BEAT IT! 2013 DOTA 2 Grand Finals? Create you team now and join to have the chance compete against the best DOTA 2 teams in the Philippines.
The fifth leg of MSI BEAT IT! 2013 DOTA 2 Qualifiers will be on August 17, 2013 at Mineski Infinity Katipunan.
Pacific Esports(4th Leg Winner)
- 17 August 2013, Saturday
- Mineski Infinity – Katipunan
- Tournament Format: 32 teams
- Round of 32: Group Stage
How to Register:
- (Check-in time for online registered teams will be prioritized from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM,August 17, 2013 (Saturday)
- Free MSI-EvoGT Ballers for the first 5 Early Bird Teams to register onsite!
Online Pre-Registration: August 12 to August 16, 2013
- Go to MSI Philippines Facebook fanpage. Hit “like” if you are not yet a fan
- Click ‘Notes’ and search for the ‘MSI Beat It! 2013 : Leg 5 Qualifiers’ post.
‘Comment’ the following below to pre-register:
Team Name: MSI Ebon GT
Contact Person: Randie Sumampong
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Number: 09275552222
Online registration only guarantees your slot if you come to the event within the check-in time.
Walk-in registration (NO GUARANTEE):
(Open to all / any one from 12:00 to 12:30 PM)
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted during the event day, if there are slots available after the priority teams have checked-in.
- All team members should be present during registration in order to qualify.
- Sign up as a walk-in participant is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Specific Game Rules:
- Game used: DOTA 2 (Steam version)
- Competition method: 5 versus 5 (Team Play, 5 players per team)
- Game Mode: Captains’ Mode (CM)
- Sides: (Radiant / Dire; Ban First) will be decided by a coin toss
- Victory Condition: The first team to destroy the opposite team’s ancient (main building), either team passes a vote to surrender, or all players on a team intentionally disconnect.Each bracket must be in the same channel or create a channel for tournament match coordination.
- Further rules will be detailed in the waiver upon onsite registration and during the captains’ briefing.
The organiser reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice