The 3rd slot for the upcoming MSI BEAT IT! 2013 DOTA 2 Grand Finals is up for grab this coming weekend. With two of the top teams (MSI – EvoGT and Dreamz Dota) already having their slots, this leg will surely be anybody’s game. So what are you waiting for? Join and have the chance to compete against the best teams in Ph.
- 10 August 2013, Saturday
- Mineski Infinity-Las Piñas
- Tournament Format: 32 teams
- Round of 32: Group Stage
How to Register:
- (Check-in time for online registered teams will be prioritized from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM,August 10, 2013 (Saturday)
- Free MSI-EvoGT Ballers for the first 5 Early Bird Teams to register onsite!
Online Pre-Registration: August 5 to August 9, 2013
- Go to MSI Philippines Facebook fanpage. Hit “like” if you are not yet a fan
- Click ‘Notes’ and search for the ‘MSI Beat It! 2013 : Leg 1 Qualifiers’ post.
‘Comment’ the following below to pre-register:
Team Name: MSI Ebon GT
Contact Person: Randie Sumampong
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Number: 09275552222
Online registration only guarantees your slot if you come to the event within the check-in time.
Walk-in registration (NO GUARANTEE):
(Open to all / any one from 12:00 to 12:30 PM)
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted during the event day, if there are slots available after the priority teams have checked-in.
- All team members should be present during registration in order to qualify.
- Sign up as a walk-in participant is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Specific Game Rules:
- Game used: DOTA 2 (Steam version)
- Competition method: 5 versus 5 (Team Play, 5 players per team)
- Game Mode: Captains’ Mode (CM)
- Sides: (Radiant / Dire; Ban First) will be decided by a coin toss
- Victory Condition: The first team to destroy the opposite team’s ancient (main building), either team passes a vote to surrender, or all players on a team intentionally disconnect.Each bracket must be in the same channel or create a channel for tournament match coordination.Further rules will be detailed in the waiver upon onsite registration and during the captains’ briefing.
The organiser reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice