Malaysian gamers now have the chance to experience the number 1 Cyber Cafe in the Philippines. And of course, Opening a Mineski Infinity branch will not be complete without an Opening Tournament.
Next weekend, October 12-13, 2013, Dota 2 players from Malaysia will have the chance to experience the joy and excitement of a Mineski Infinity Opening Tournament powered by GIGABYTE. A prize pool of 1,500 RM is at stake. This tournament will be a free to play which means you just need to create your team and then register and finally go to Mineski Infinity Malaysia at the day of the event.
Steelseries Items will also be given to the top 3 teams of the tournament.
- MIOT Malaysia DOTA 2 powered by GIGABYTE
- October 12-13, 2013 (Saturday – Sunday)
- Mineski Infinity Cyber Cafe, No 77 , Jalan Dato Harun Haji, Taynton View, Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur
- Maximum Team Size: 36
- Brackets will only be released on event day after teams check in to avoid delays in the tournament.
- (Multi Waves)Group Stage to Single Elims
- Day 1
Schedule of Waves
Wave 1 – 10am to 1pm – 3 groups of 4 (top of bracket advances to day 2)
Wave 2 – 100 to 4pm – 3 groups of 4 (top of bracket advances to day 2)
Wave 3 – 4pm to 7pm – 3 groups of 4 (top of bracket advances to day 2)
- Participants will be group into 3 “Waves” that are composed of 3 groups of 4. Where in the top 2 of each brackets will advance to Day 2.
- Day 2
10am onwards – Playoffs(Top 18)
Max Number of Teams per wave: 12
Max Number of Teams : 36
- Champion : Rm 1000 and Siberia Frost Blue x 1
- 2nd Place : Rm 300 and Navi Sensei Mouse x 1
- 3rd Place : Rm 200 and Navi Qck Mouse Pad x 1
- Click here to register
- *Selected team will be notified through email and phone call in one or two working days for final confirmation
- Registration will be closed on 11th October
|Supported by:||Conducted by:||Official Gaming Gear:|
The organiser reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice