- Single elimination “K.O.” bracket based of seeding matches.
- Quarter finals and Semi finals are being played Best-Of-3
- Finals Best-Of-3
How Teams qualified:
- CDEC, Evil Geniuses, Team Secret and Virtus.Pro received invites for ESL One at New York Super Week and did not have to qualify.
- Vega Squadron qualified through the European qualifier.
- Invictus Gaming replaced EHOME who wasn’t able to make it to the event after having qualified through the Chinese qualifier.
- Fnatic qualified through the Southeast Asian qualifier.
- Each qualifier was split up into two or more stages. The first stage included a big open bracket in which any team that wanted could attend. The second stage contained invited professional teams and the best teams from the firs stage. The strongest teams from the second stage qualified for ESL One at New York Super Week.
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.