Double D Gaming would like to organize an online tournament for DOTA 2 player around the country. The tournament will be in online mode, means the players can join the tournament, regardless of their place because the main condition the players can join is, they can online and play DOTA 2. The purpose of this tournament is to discover new talented DOTA 2 player around the country and giving other player a chance to join a tournament because not all player are able to join big tournament. Nevertheless, this event could strengthen the bonds between in the team of DOTA 2 players in Malaysia.
Date & Schedule:
2nd October 2015
3rd October 2015
4th October 2015
- Group Stage : Double Elimination (Best of 1)
- Final Stage : Single Elimination (Best of 1)
- Semi-Final : Best of 3
- Grand Final : Best of 5
Rules & Regulations (CLICK TO READ BEFORE REGISTER)
TOURNAMENT-SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Organizer of this tournament is Double D Gaming. The Organizer appoints the Tournament Admins.
- Player must be available for all tournament dates they are involved in, including potential post-tournament interviews or other tournament events.
- The act of registering for this tournament implies full acceptance of all terms, conditions, rules and regulations stated, in its entirety.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations without notice, to protect the integrity and smooth flow of the tournament.
REGISTRATION & CHECK-IN:
- Teams must register to the tournament during the registration period
- Teams must check-in 30 minutes early inside the tournament chat room.
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE AND RULES
- Tournament schedule will be posted in the respective tournament page.
- Teams are expected to be in the lobby at the designated time. Maximum 30 minutes waiting time are allowed for Pro tournament. 15 Minutes for Semi-pro & amateur tournament.
- If one team is not ready at designated time, their opponent can take a default win by contacting an admin and having him checking the lobby.
- If both teams agree, they can delay for a maximum of 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, whoever has the most players in their team will take a default win and must report to an admin.
- In order to keep the tournament on schedule, teams may not wait more than 30 minutes, or both teams may get disqualified.
- Teams may not remake after the 1st creep wave has spawned or after 1st blood has been spilled.
- All results must be reported to the respective admins right after the match via tournament chat room
SPECIFIC GAME RULES
- The software used is DOTA 2 (Steam version).
- The Game Mode used is Captains Mode (CM), Tournament Version.
- Games will be played on the SG server.
- Sides’ top bracket Radiant, Lower bracket Dire and Picks will be on ‘Random’ Game Setting Bo1.
- The first team to destroy the opposing team’s ancient (main building) wins, or all players on a team intentionally disconnects.
- Each person attending the tournament must have read and accepted the rules and regulations. Ignoring it cannot be a reason put forward in case of an issue or dispute.
- If any player disconnects during a match, the game will be paused (default is F9) until the player has reconnected. Pausing without justifiable reasons will be penalized.
- A maximum 10-minute total pause time in respect for disconnects will be allotted for each team per match. After that grace period, the game is to be resumed regardless of the circumstance.
- In the case of a server crash, the game can be continued from the latest save. The person who hosted the lobby for the match will have the option (game setup option) to load from a save file when they host again. The save file is generated every minute in the background.
- In the unlikely event that the reload does not work, the game will be replayed with the same exact hero picks and lane movements until the first creep wave of the Radiant and Dire side meets.
- Players will conduct themselves in a reasonable manner, maintaining a friendly and polite demeanor to spectators, competitors, members of the press, tournament staff, and to other participants of the event.
- Players will refrain from the use of vulgar language during the entire competition. All rules of conduct also apply to chatting through the game console.
- Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct, and will result in match penalties, forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
- The Organizer have the right to apply penalties, disqualify and dismiss any registered player from the tournament, at their discretion, at any stage of the tournament, for any reason, with no prior warning to the players.
- Players steam account must have at least 100 hours of playing time and must be “unprivated” for administrative purpose.
- A player cannot participate in more than one team during the tournament. Both teams will be disqualified. The team the player stand-in and his original team.
- Players from Orange Esports, Titan, Arrow Gaming , Invasion, Regal, Genysis, Who2bet / whoever first/second tier player in DOTA2 Professional Gamer Career are not allowed in this competition.
PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATIONS
- If any of the above rules, regulations, terms and/or conditions are broken/not met, Tournament admins may apply penalties according to their judgment and discretion.
- Penalties that can be applied are the following:
- Default loss.
- Disqualification of a player/team from the entire tournament.
- Blacklisted from our future tournaments.
- Disqualifications are applied by the tournament officials, be it the admins or organizers, and will void all rights for the entire team to participate further in the tournament.
- Each match results must be submitted to the admin before 1 hour after the match end. Failure so, organizer have the right to disqualified or replace the team with others team.
- Admin may over rules all rules based on the situation. Admin decision is final after the appeal process.
|4th – 6th Place|| Consolation prize
(5x Random set + 5x Immortals/team)
|7th – 10th Place||Consolation prize
(5x Random set)
|Lucky Draw||1 Arcana Frost Avalanche|
- Tier 1, tier 2, and previous champion of #DDGOnlineTour are restricted from this tournament.
- Fee: RM40 per team
- Click here to register
- Bank in details : 7614594006 – CIMB BANK (AMIRUL HADI BIN NOORHADI)
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.