DATE: 1-2 June, Online | DOTABEYOND’S FIRST BLOOD TOURNAMENT WILL BE MERGED WITH NETOLIC PRO LEAGUE 3 SEA QUALIFIERS! The First Blood Tournament(Dotabeyond’s First Tournament) shall be incorporated to Netolic Pro League 3 SEA QUALIFIERS 3. The First Blood Tournament includes a prize pool of 60 Treasure keys (30 for the Champion, 20 for the 1st runner up, and the 3rd place team with 10) and USD175 of Steam Wallet. Since Netolic Pro League 3 SEA QUALIFIERS 3 shall be merged with The First Blood Tournament, The Champion and the 1st-Runner up of The First Blood Tournament shall receive the prizes and will also advance to Netolic Pro League 3′s Main League.
- 1-2 June
- Online (Singapore Server)
- Fee: None
- Click here to register
Saturday, 1 June 2013
- Check-in – Starts Saturday 12.00 SGT. Check-in ends Saturday 15.00 SGT. Check in via Raidcall
- Brackets will be released at 15.30 SGT.
- Round 1 – Starts Saturday 16.00 SGT. Games of round 1 must be started before 16.15 SGT.
- Round 2 – Starts Saturday 17.00 SGT. Games of round 2 must be started before 17.15 SGT.
Sunday. 2 June 2013
- Round 3 – Starts Sunday 16.00 SGT. Games of round 3 must be started before 16.15 SGT.
- Round 4 – Starts Sunday 17.00 SGT. Games of round 4 must be started before 17.15 SGT.
Saturday. 8 June 2013
- Round 5 – Quarterfinals, best-of-3. Starts Saturday 16.00 SGT. Games of round 5 must be started before 16.15 SGT.
- Round 6 – Quarterfinals, best-of-3. Starts Saturday 17.00 SGT. Games of round 6 must be started before 17.15 SGT.
Sunday. 9 June 2013
- Round 7 – Semifinals, best-of-3. Starts Sunday 15.00 SGT. Games of round 7 must be started before 15.15 SGT.
- Third place decider – Best-of-3. Starts Sunday 17.30 SGT. Games of Third place decider must be started before 17.45 SGT.
- Final – Best-of-5. Starts Sunday 20.00 SGT. Games of Final must be started before 20.15 SGT.
Rules & Regulations:
- The server to be used is Singapore, unless both teams agree on a different server.
2. Game settings and spectators
- Communicate with your opponents through Match Comment page and decide who will host the lobby and what the password will be.
- The mode is -captains mode and games will be played using the Tournament Version. All heroes are allowed.
- DotaTV (Spectator option) is should be entered as “YES” (enabled) unless else is decided by an admin.
- You need to use your team tag as well as your common nick name. For instance:
- If you use a stand-in, make sure the stand-in tags “Standin.nickname”, with the nickname being his common nick.
- Up to two stand-ins are allowed.
- You may not use a stand-in that belongs to another team competing in the tournament.
5. Sides and pick
- The teams decide who will play Radiant and who will play Dire. If there is a dispute, contact an admin for coin toss.
- First pick and ban phase will be set on random.
RULESET – During the game:
- Flaming and bad-mouthing is not allowed and will lead to straight disqualification.
7. Disconnects, pauses and crashes
- If the game crashes during the picks, the game will be remade and the same picks will be picked.
- Teams have the right to pause the game if needed. Be sure to announce the pause in all-chat before you pause, by saying “p” or “pause”. You also need to state the reason for pausing after you’ve paused.
- Up to 10 minutes of pausing per game for each team is allowed. That is 10 minutes of total and not several pauses of 10 minutes each.
- The 10 minute rule does not apply for semi-finals and up. Admins decide on pauses during those rounds.
- The reason for the pause must be reasonable. Both teams must agree on resuming before resuming the game.
- If a player disconnects, the player’s team should pause the game right away.
- If the game needs to be remade, the players will pick the same heroes, skill the same skills, buy the same items and choose the same lanes as they did in first attempt of the game.
8. Pooling: Rules about sharing items
- You can buy or give following items to a teammate: Scroll of Teleportation, Healing Salve, Clarity Potion, Tango, Smoke of Deceit, Dust of Appearance, Observer Ward, Sentry Ward and Gem of True Sight.
- It is allowed to share passive regeneration items (such as ring of health, void stone, etc). Bottle is allowed to share as well, but you may not buy it for another player.
- Admins got the final word regarding what counts as pooling and what doesn’t.
- All kinds of backdooring is allowed.
10. Bugs and glitches
- You are not allowed to use bugs or glitches in the game for your advantage.
- Each team is responsible to know about bugs that may effect the game. You can read more about bugs on the official bug forum dev.dota2.com
- If one or more essential bugs are used intentionally to your advantage, your team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- If a game-breaking bug occur, you should pause the game, and contact an admin.
- If the bug is noticeable for both teams and no pause is made, and admins aren’t contacted until the end of the game – the game result stands.
11. Game end
-The game is over when either team’s Ancient Fortress is destroyed or when a team forfeits and disconnects from the game.
- Next Level Gaming!
- Team Silent Prodigy
- Team Shock
- Last Arrival
- TnC Gaming
- GO Esports Myanmar
- Destiny Storm
- Forward To The Dream
- Silent Redemption
- MeePok Five
- First Departure
- H2O Gaming
- Mencoba Sukses
- Shadow Play
- Born For Killing
- Majai Gaming
- Secret Water
- The Mads
- Traditional China Farmers
- Hakuna Matata
- Team Discipline
- Team Myth
- The Legends
- Speed Art
- Team FI5T
- EXE E-sports gaming team
- Eximius Gaming
- IS Gaming
- PEW PEW PEW !
- Alpha Helix
- Central Programming Unit
- Ayah Boss
- Gaming Like Bosses
- Malaysian Elites Crew Gaming
- Number One On Battle
- Kepong gaming
- Hello, GoodBye!
- Happy Feet
- The Forbidden
- We On The Way
- Coffee or Coffin
- Tank Killers
- Pacific Badboys
- Just |AC|
- What If
- Arub community
- Noob Never Die
- Funny Bunny
- Rajputana Rifles
- Cutie Pie Club
- HW Semicolon
- Funny Bunny
- What up Dude
- Extreme Gaming
- Unconquered Recreation
- Unio Oxnature
- Evil Panda
- Team Jarvis
- Neon Panda
- Rangers With Candy
- Zeal Gaming SG
- Dian Xiao Er
- Team FI5T
- Team Execute
- Middle Finger Man
- los H
- Rice Against Rice
- Rice Against Rise
- Insanity Gaming
- Beast of the East
- Wicked Soul
- Countered By 1 Step
- Facebook Page: Click here
- Website: http://www.dotabeyond.com/forum/showthread.php?34-Tournament-Details
|Supported By:||Organized by:|
The organiser reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice