Hamid Aziz (Mid)
Soon Wai Keong (Left)
JH Wong (Right)
Click >HERE< to view the pictures.
- 29th March 2014
- 9am – 6pm
- Chillin Crib, Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak
- 16 Players
- Bo3 Single elimination
Rules and Regulations:
- Best of three series
- Single elimination
- The game is won when a player has 2 hero kills or 2 tower kills
- Coin toss decides side, then alternates
- Each player starts with a courier
Every game is a mirror match, meaning that each player plays the same hero.
Each player picks their two favorite heroes (their first and second choice). Shadow Fiend not allowed as one of these, he is always used if a third game is needed.
If both players pick four different heroes, the first choice of each is done for game 1 and 2.
If only one is the same, the ones that are not the same are used.
- Major creep blocks/reroutes (like Fissure)
- Soul Ring
- Runes and Bottle Crowing
- Upgrading Courier
- Registration fee: RM5 per player
- Only open for existing Swinburne Students
- Click here to register
|Supported By:||Organized by:|
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.