Brunei Sunday Cup Series – Dota 2
Every Sunday, starting from 2.00pm
- Online for first round
- Play-off round will be determined at a later date
Only the remaining 4 teams will be eligible to win the prize money
Best of 1, Grand Final Best of 3 (WBF winner 1 game advantage). Double Elimination
The thread for sign-ups and registrations will be created and teams can sign up for BSCS Week 1, Season 1 starting from 26/03/2013.
The tournament schedule and brackets will be released a few days before the tournament starts.
SIGN UP HERE
Rules & Regulation:
- Only Bruneian teams are allowed.
- Teams are allowed up to seven (7) players. Ringers are NOT allowed.
- Game settings:
- Server Location: Singapore
- Game Mode: Captains Mode
- Starting Team: Best of 1 (Random) and Best of 3 (Radiant for first 2 games of the series, the final game will be using Random instead.)
- Spectators: Enabled (But no spectators in the lobby except for match admins)
- Version: Tournament
- Cheats: Disabled
- The games will be played from 2:00 PM onwards every Sunday.
- Every team must have at least one representative on Reddit.com/r/BNDota2 always. This will be the preferred method of informing teams of their match info.
- If any teams have any difficulty in playing during the allocated time, please re-schedule with the opposing team using the specific match thread. If both teams fail to agree on a time, the admins will set another default time for the game to be played.
- Every team has 15 minutes to join the game. If the opposing team fails to do so, then the game will be a forfeit and must be reported to the admins immediately. NOTE: One delayed match will affect the entire tournament, so if possible, please do not postpone matches. Even if both teams agreed upon it.
- Prolonged pausing, delays, or disputes of any kind will be dealt with on a per-match basis. Admins in-charge of said matches will handle it if required.
- Report match results to any admins available or posting the result at the match thread.
- Signing up for the event and not showing up, players on the team will be banned for the next series.
- Those who do not wish to follow the rules will be asked to leave. Please use this tournament as an opportunity to practice professionalism as well as game performance.
Points are awarded after every weekly tournament and at the end of the month, all scores will be tallied and the final winner will be the leader of the monthly scoreboard.
Points will be awarded based on their position in the bracket:
After 3 weeks of play, the top 4 teams will enter the play-off round.
Play-off round will be determined at a later date