Brunei Sunday Cup Series – Dota 2
Every Sunday, starting from 2.00pm
None (may change in the future)
Best of 1 except for the final which will be a Best of 3. Single Elimination
SIGN UP AND REGISTRATION THREAD (Week 3)
The tournament schedule and brackets will be released a few days before the tournament starts.
For more information, visit the official Brunei Sunday Cup Series (BSCS) Reddit page here:-
Rules & Regulation:
- Only Bruneian teams are allowed.
- Teams are allowed up to seven (7) players. Ringers are NOT allowed.
- Game settings:
- Server Location: Singapore
- Game Mode: Captains Mode
- Starting Team: Best of 1 (Random) and Best of 3 (Radiant for first 2 games of the series, the final game will be using Random instead.)
- Spectators: Enabled (But no spectators in the lobby except for match admins
- Version: Tournament
- Cheats: Disabled
- The games will be played from Saturday afternoon to Sunday Evening.
- Every team must have at least one representative on Reddit.com/r/BNDota2 always. This will be the preferred method of informing teams of their match info.
- If any teams have any difficulty in playing during the allocated time, please re-schedule with the opposing team using the specific match thread. If both teams fail to agree on a time, the admins will set another default time for the game to be played.
- Every team has 15 minutes to join the game. If the opposing team fails to do so, then the game will be a forfeit and must be reported to the admins immediately. NOTE: One delayed match will affect the entire tournament, so if possible, please do not postpone matches. Even if both teams agreed upon it.
- Prolonged pausing, delays, or disputes of any kind will be dealt with on a per-match basis. Admins in-charge of said matches will handle it if required.
- Report match results to any admins available or posting the result at the match thread.
- Signing up for the event and not showing up, players on the team will be banned for the next series.
- Those who do not wish to follow the rules will be asked to leave. Please use this tournament as an opportunity to practice professionalism as well as game performance.
Points are awarded after every weekly tournament and at the end of the month, all scores will be tallied and the final winner will be the leader of the monthly scoreboard.
Here are some ways to acquire points:
- Winning a weekly tournament (5 points)
- Reaching the finals of a weekly tournament (3 points)
- Reaching the Semi finals (2 points)
- Participating in a weekly tournament (1 point)
The points are added together if your team manages to complete more than 1 ways. For e.g. Reaching the semi finals and also advancing into the finals will earn your team 5 points (2 point for reaching the semi finals and 3 points for reaching the finals)