Mineski Events Team will hold the Class A Dota 2 tournament this Saturday, September 14, to identify who among the Class A teams are actually Class S calibre. The top two teams to emerge victorious from the Class A pool will qualify into Class S, where they will battle it out for this month’s championship.
CLASS S Live Updates:
Top 4 :
Class A Finals bracket:
Teams that advanced from Class A:
- What: GMPGL 5-9 Dota 2 Class A
- When: Saturday, September 14, 2013
- Where: Online, Dota 2 chat channels will be announced on Mineski Events Team Facebook Page
- Call Time: 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
- 2 slots in Sunday’s Class S tournament!
- 3,000 php for the champion
- 1,500 for the second placer
The organiser reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice