It’s open for amateur DotA 2 team in Southeast Asia. All tier 1,2 team and the previous champion team and players are restricted to join . Start your Esport competitive journey from here !
Prizes & Winner:
|RM 1,500||Last Stardust Aimer|
|RM 300||HAWK GAMING|
Date & Schedule :
(Subject to delay)
All the time and schedule are MANDATORY , (+8GMT) Singapore Time
- 11:00am-12.00pm : Release Bracket
- 11.00am-12.00pm : Check-in session
- 12.00pm-1.00pm : Round 1
- 1.15pm-2.15pm : Round 2 & Loser Round 1
- 2.30pm -3.30pm : Round 3 & Loser Round 2
- 3.45pm – 4.45pm :Round 4 & Loser Round 3
- 5.00pm – 6.00pm : Loser Round 4
- 6.15pm -7.15 pm : Semi Final & Loser Round 5
02/07/2017 (Sunday) (Playoffs)
- 12.00pm-1.00pm : Loser Round 6
- 1.15pm-2.15pm : Loser Round 7
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm: Loser Round 8
- 4.00 pm – 7.30 pm : Grand Final (BO3)
Tournament Format :
- Format : Captain’s mode
- Double Elimination
- All of the games are set to be Bo1, Grand Finals Bo3.
- SEA Server
- Team Limits :32
- All Team must check in before the tournament starts.
- All of the Players required to add his Team Tag in their IGN (in-game name).
- Registration fee will not be refunded unless the tournament is cancelled.
- Each team have a maximum pause time of 10 minutes
- Please do not use vulgar words or ridicule your opponent.
- Respect others and respect yourself.
- Player have to be 15 mins early before their match start.
- Not allowed to request for extra time for rest unless approved by the admins
- Any teams that failed to show up in lobby after 15mins late will be Disqualified by admins.
- If there are any problems during the tournament, please do contact any admin on time.
- Admin got the rights to make any final decisions and DQ any team if there are any problems.
- Using any 3rd party software will resulted in Disqualified.
- Create Lobby and tell your opponent the password
- Winner report the result via Result form *Form’s link will be provided during the check-in session.
- Please report any issue or problem in dispute form. Admin will only entertain report. *Form’s link will be provided during the check-in session.
- Restriction: Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams and its members are banned.
- Registration Fee:
Early Bird (Before 25/06/2017)
- Bank instant transfer : RM 100 per team
- Paypal ( Included Currency Exchange Tax) : RM 110 per team
- Bank instant transfer : RM 110 per team
- Paypal ( Included Currency Exchange Tax) : RM 120 per team
- MayBank Number – 160193116159 Chua Yirong
- Paypal- [email protected]
- *( Email the screenshot of your transaction to [email protected] )
- *PLEASE PROVIDE VALID INFORMATION, ANY INVALID INFORMATION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Official Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/firstarrival
- Event Page : https://www.facebook.com/events/698862673649352/
|Supported By:||Organized by:|
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.