Prizes & Winners:
|$350 SGD + 5 mechanical keyboards worth $500 ( blue switch)||Binsydeous|
|$150 SGD + 5 mechanical keyboards worth $500( blue switch)||Team Broken|
|5 mechanical keyboards worth $500 ( blue switch)||Team BN|
Date & Time:
- 29th, 30th of April, Sat&Sun, 1/8 (Bo1)group stage, 12pm
- 6th of May, 1/4 (Bo1) and 2/1 (Bo3)semi-final stage, 12pm
- 7th of May, final stage(Bo3), 12pm
- All participant have to check-in at least 1 hour before the tournament starts
- Min. 16 teams else the date will be postponed.
Galaxy Gaming, 12 Aljunied Rd, KH Plaza 2nd floor, Singapore 389801*2 opponent teams will be separated to different physical location to play against
Wanyoo Cyber Cafe, 496 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 188739 (10m Opposite from Bugis Junction)
Format : 16 teams
All group stage games and 1/4 games are played in Bo1 single elimination captain’s mode. 1/2 Semi-final and final games will be played in Bo3.
Rules & Regulations:
- The act of registering for this tournament implies full acceptance of all terms, conditions, rules and regulations stated, in its entirety.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations without notice, to protect the integrity and smooth flow of the tournament.
- The software used is DOTA 2 (Steam version)
-Games will be played on Offline Mode.
- Each person attending the tournament must have read and accepted the rules and regulations. Ignoring it cannot be a reason put forward in case of an issue or dispute.
-A maximum 10-minute total pause time in respect for disconnects will be allotted for each team per match. After that grace period, the game is to be resumed regardless of the circumstance.
- An opposing team is REQUIRED to pause in the event that all players on the opposing team unintentionally disconnects. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification. The action to be taken will be in the discretion of the marshal.
- No coaches, friends, manager and others related personal from the teams are allowed in the lobby
- Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct, and will result in match penalties, forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
- The Organizer have the right to apply penalties, disqualify and dismiss any registered player from the tournament, at their discretion, at any stage of the tournament, for any reason, with no prior warning to the players.
A team is allowed to have up to 2 substitute in their roster.
- If any of the above rules, regulations, terms and/or conditions are broken/not met, Tournament admins may apply penalties according to their judgment and discretion.
-Admin may over rules all rules based on the situation. Admin decision is final after the appeal process.
- All type of skill players are welcomed
- Team must register before 28/04/2017
- Registration Fee: S$35/team
- Payment can be made by online transfer or walk in payment.
- All the walkin payment must be done within 1 week after registration. If not the team will be regarded as abstention.
- All the online payment must be done as well as the registration is done.
- Online payment: OCBC Frank account: 685-026288-001
- Prefer walk in registration and payment.
- Payment made is not refundable unless the event is cancelled.
- Contact number:
+65 9168 8409 Mr. Allen
+65 9236 1101 Mr.Lin
+65 9769 0570 Lingyun You for more details.
- Please kindly msg the proof (transaction slip or screenshot of online transaction) to +65 92361101 with the team’s name at the same time.
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.