The PLAY! Dota 2 League is now open for registration with great prizes and the chance to play with some of the best teams in Malaysia. It’s our first Dota2 tournament which is hosted annually.
Don’t miss out on the exciting trip to the LAN finals at our event!
With a total prize pool of RM3500, 64 teams will fight it out at the online prelims and four teams will advance to the final with our four special invited teams!
- Online pre-elimination:
7th, 8th & 14th June 2014
- LAN finals
28th – 29th June 2014
- KDU Damansara, Jalan SS 22/41, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Google Map Link
- 64 Teams
- Registration will be closed once the quota of 64 teams is filled, details for registration can be found in the registration form.
- FOUR Malaysian Dota 2 teams will be specially invited to join the LAN Finals without going through the Online Prelim.
The FOUR teams are Arrow, Invasion e-sports, Orange and Nara-stacks.
- Online Prelim
Date: May 23rd – June 6th
The 64 teams will compete for the FOUR remaining slots for the LAN Finals using the single elimination bracket format.
The FOUR teams who top the Online Prelim will be invited to the LAN Finals which will be held during PLAY! Convention at KDU University College on the 28-29 June 2014.
- LAN Finals
Date: June 28th-29th
Winners of the Online Prelim and the invited teams will be competing in the LAN Finals
Games will be played in BO3 (Best-of-Three) format for quarter finals and semi-finals and BO5 (Best-of-Five) for finals.
All teams will go through the single elimination format.
- 1st Place – RM 2000
- 2nd Place – RM 1000
- 3rd Place – RM 500
- Registration Fee: RM50 per team
- Registration form can be downloaded here: REGISTRATION FORM
- Send the registration form to: [email protected]
- Registration deadline: 23rd of May
- Payment mode: CIMB Clicks, more details in registration form
Rules and Regulations:
- Online Group Stage rules
- All teams must be in the Raidcall chatroom 10mins prior from the match time.
- Team captains are required to install Raidcall during online tournament for pre-game verification.
- Teams who are late for more than 15mins after match time will be disqualified.
- A maximum of 2 standing per game is allowed. Teams must notify the admins if there’s any substitution case.
- Team captains are required to send in the steam profile for each member for verification.
- Games will be played in CM mode, sides and picks will be determine by a coin toss by admin.
- Games will be paused if disconnection happens. The waiting time for each time will be 15mins maximum.
- The winner of the game will be required to screenshot the scoreboard and send it to the admin for recording purposes.
- After winning the online pre-elimination, winning teams will be required to confirm with the admin whether they’re able to attend the LAN finals at KDU Grandhall.
- Bugs and glitches are not allowed in the tournament. Admin will have the final say in that matter.
- LAN Finals rules
- All team and their members are required to register themselves to the counter 15mins before their games.
- Players are advised to refrain from using vulgarity.
- Any teams that failed to show up for the LAN finals will be banned from joining any other competition under our banner for 5 years unless presented with a reasonable and acceptable excuse.
- Any team found of impersonating players will be automatically disqualified and banned from the tournament.
- Each team will be given 10minutes times to set up their own gear.
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.