Shoot ‘em all and show the world who is the top team on the battle ground. Only the ones who prove themselves have the right to claim the prize!
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: USD$ 1000
After the winner is crowned, the prize money will be deducted from the tax according to each countries’ tax rates.
- Online Tournament
Who Can Participate:
Every person is eligible to join the tournament under the following conditions :
* Participants must own a Paypal account in order to receive the Prize Money from the tournament.
** The prize money will be deducted from Thailand’s outbound tax rate (15%) and Paypal’s transaction fee.
***Teams must include 3/5 Malaysian native players.
**** You will be approved into the tournament when you Registration tournament and have all 5 players in your team
ROL Rules & Regulations
- Players must show themselves(Only Captain) in RoL’s official Discord server before the match begins. Players will be discussing who will create a Lobby (By yourself) for competing.
- If there is only one match on that day and one team is unable to play the match according to the scheduled time, the team could discuss it with the opposite team to postpone the competition time. When both teams agree to postpone, the evidence must be submitted to the admins via the chatroom in discord.
- If both teams could not agree to postpone the match, the competition time will start according to RoL’s original schedule.
- In case there are two or more matches on the same day, postpones will not be allowed in any case. (Thus, always check the time of competition.)
- If a team fails to show up after 15 minutes from the scheduled time, the team will be disqualified.
- If a player is not the same person who registered the tournament, any participants is able to report to the admins.
- Participants should send a report with evidence to the admins whenever spotted any players who exploit from in-game bugs or third-party software for their own advantages.
- Players must send the scores within the date of the competition before 11:59 PM.
- Rules can be changed according to the circumstances without prior notice.
- Admins’ decisions are final and irreversible.
- Players are able to report admin’s decisions and will be taken to consider whether or not to replace the admin(s) in future tournaments.
Tournament format :
- The qualifier stage is best of 1.
- Starting team for map veto is determined by coin toss, and the winner is given priority in the map veto.
- Each team bans 3 maps, and the remaining one is the BO1 game map.
- Semi finals stage and above will be best of 3.
- Similarly starting side for map veto is determined by coin toss, winner gets first ban and first pick.
- Both sides will alternately ban maps until 3 maps remain.
- Coin toss winner will choose the first played map, the loser chooses the second played map, the third will be used as a decider.
Rules and Regulations - Click to View
•Players are responsible to test the match servers to ensure ping stability and the whether the ping is acceptable. If they are not, it is advised that they do not participate in this tournament. The server IPs are listed in the official web page
•Players are required to read and understood the tournament’s Rules & Regulations. If you have a problem with your match times, please inform us at least 24 hours before you scheduled match We will try our best to assist you, however, we can only accommodate changes to the scheduling that does not interfere with the general flow of the tournament. 3 •Participants can have more substitute players in a team. Just send us the needed info that is required in the registration form. All registered players can only play in one team.
•Organization IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PC AND NETWORKING FOR THIS EVENT.
•PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR PC AND NETWORKING ARE BOTH ABLE TO HANDLE CS:GO ONLINE MATCHES
•PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CS: GO IS UPDATED PRIOR TO THE MATCH.
RULES & REG. – SCHEDULE AND PUNCTUALITY
•The official schedule of the competition will be announced on Rise Legion and/or on the tournament’s website. This schedule includes the time of each match which represents the start time of Game 1 of each match.
•If a delayed end of a previous match prohibits a match to start on schedule, the match time is changed to 5 minutes after the end of the previous match.
•If a team is not ready to start the game 15 minutes after the match is scheduled, the other team may request a free win from the tournament administration.
•Note that the schedule for a match may change due to delay in the tournament or a previous match is still ongoing.
•In case of extraordinary circumstances, the referee may decide to abstain from the punishment.
•If you have a problem, inform tournament officials 24 hours notice before your match begins.
•Try to avoid any change of a match date and time as to not interfere with the general flow of the tournament.
•Final decision to reschedule match is up to the organizer/referee.
MUST INSTALL EAC
• STARTING SIDE – KNIFE ROUND – In order to decide who starts first as Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist, a start with knife round is played, where all players must only use a knife. The team that wins the knife round may choose the side they want.
• PAUSES are only possible during freeztime. Teams can call a pause by entering “Press Esc And Call Vote“
• GAME SETTINGS / SERVER SETTINGS – All maps are played using the competitive settings. The maximum number of rounds is 30. If a team wins 16 rounds, it wins the map. If the teams are tied 15:15 then the overtime settings take effect.
• OVERTIME SETTINGS – If a match is tied after 30 rounds (15:15) the overtime will automatically start.
Overtimes are played with max rounds three (3 rounds on each side) and a start money of 10000 If both teams are tied after an overtime, the overtime will continue with the same settings until a clear winner is found. • SPECTATORS / GOTV – Only administrators may directly spectate a game. Anyone else may only spectate using GOTV. Coaching is disabled by default for online qualifiers.
• SCREENSHOTS – Every team has to take a status screenshot on each map and of the scoreboard after a finished map so it’s clear to see what the score was and which team won to Discord Channel
• DEMOS – Every participant has to record a demo for each map. Demos have to include knife rounds and overtimes if played. Demos have to be saved at least for one week after the match and have to be provided to the administration if requested. • SCRIPTS – The usage of scripts in general is strictly forbidden. The only exceptions are buy, toggle and demo scripts.
• SPECTATORS / GOTV – Only administrators may directly spectate a game. Anyone else may only spectate using GOTV.
- mp_startmoney 800
- mp_roundtime 1.9167 (1:55 min)
- mp_roundtime_defuse 1.9167 (1:55 min)
- mp_freezetime 20
- mp_buytime 20
- mp_forcecamera 1
- mp_maxrounds 30
- mp_c4timer 40
- mp_round_restart_delay 5
- sv_pausable 1
- sv_voiceenable 1
- sv_damage_print_enable 0
- ammo_grenade_limit_default 1
- ammo_grenade_limit_flashbang 2
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 4
- Death cam = 2 seconds Settings for overtime (is subject to change):
- mp_maxrounds 6
- mp_startmoney 10000
- A break from disconnection is permitted less than 15 minutes per game. Players must take a screenshot and time the disconnected time as evidence whenever disconnected from the game.
- When the disconnected player reconnects, the disconnected side will begin to continue the game.
- If the disconnected player is unable to reconnect and there are no kills within the first ten minutes of the game, both sides could agree to restart the match. However, the restarted match must be played with the previously selected heroes.
- If a kill occurred, no restarts are permitted in any case. (Even if a player pauses, but a kill will happen anyway – the opposite side can take a screenshot as evidence)
- Whenever disconnection lasts more than 5 minutes, players must report to the admins.
• LIVE STREAMING
- Players can Livestream during their matches. However, we strongly suggest that players set a delay to the live streamings to prevent stream snipings (we will not be responsible for any stream snipes that occur to anyone.)
- Non-players are not allowed to enter the match room except the admins and casters that are assigned to ROL tournaments.
• How to report the scores & cheats
- Video Footage
- Send to the Report group in the Official RoL Discord server.
WHAT IS EAC?
EasyAntiCheat (EAC) is a free software to prevent any kind of cheating. Players need to download, install and run the sofrtware at all times during their matches. If the software is not running, the player will automatically be disconnected from the server and therefore unable to play. We recommend to download and test the software before the actual matches to prevent any delay.
More information on EAC can be found here:
HOW TO USE EAC
EAC must be started before you start CS:GO in order to properly be connected. If CS:GO is already running, you need to exit CS:GO then start EAC then CS:GO again. EAC is very easy to use. Just start the EAC Client and wait till the message “Please start your Game” is showing. After that you can already start CS:GO
PROBLEMS WITH EAC
Thanks to the help of the community we where able to help a lot of players having problems with EAC. Help with the most common problems can be found here: Kicked from the server, while EAC is running: It happens time and time again when connecting EAC and CS:GO for the first time and when switching servers, that EAC fails to communicate with CS:GO and the player is getting kicked from the server shortly after connectin. Simply restarting CS:GO solves the problem in most cases.
EAC fails to start but when starting CS:GO a short blackscreen appears and the game closes
Solution 1: start EAC, press and hold a key of choice (for example Ctrl) until CS:GO appears in your taskbar.
Solution 2: start CS:GO, enable window-mode, close CS:GO, start EAC, restart CS:GO and enable fullscreen.
Solution 3: delete “EasyAnticheat.exe” in “C:\Windows\SysWOW64″ and restart EAC (it should reupdate to the latest version). In case you are running a 32bit-system the path is “C:\Windows\SysWOW86″.
Registration (Now until 21st March 2020):
Name & Surname
** Referee reserves the right to give reward register player through the only web and is not responsible for inaccurate information (wrong information).
- Video Guide for registration: Click to View Youtube Video
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.