Click >HERE< to view the pictures.
- Double elimination, winner’s bracket BO3, loser’s bracket BO1
Saturday, 9th May
- 11am – 12am : Teams check-in. Tags and t-shirts will be given although limited (first come first serve basis).
- 12am – 12:30am : Opening ceremony. All teams must attend.
- 12:30am – 3pm : Matches A & B
- 3pm – 5pm : Matches C & D
- 5pm – 7pm : Matches E & F
Sunday, 10th May
- 11am – 12:15pm : Matches J & K
- 12:15pm – 1:30pm : Matches L & M
- 2pm – 4pm : Matches N & G (WB Finals)
- 4pm – 5pm : Match O (LB Finals)
- 5pm-8pm : Match H (GRAND FINALS, BO5 advantage to WB team)
- 9:30pm : Prize giving and closing ceremony.
*Schedule will be followed as closely as possible. Modifications to the schedule and format might occur to ensure that Selangor Cyber Games’s main schedule is adhered to.
- Online Qualifiers (Max 32 Teams) : 18th & 19th April 2015 (Top 8 Teams Qualifies to LAN Finals)
- LAN FINALS: SELANGOR CYBER GAMES 9th – 10th May 2015
- LAN FINALS (TOP 8 Qualified Team) @ Selangor Cyber Games, Selangor, Malaysia, Encorp Strand Mall at Kota Damansara
- No. 46G, Jalan PJU 5/22 Encorp Strand, Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara, PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Online Qualifier: 32 team limit (First Come First Serve)
- Single elimination BO1 Matches.
- Top 8 teams will move on to LAN FINALS at their own cost @ Selangor Cyber Games
- Top 8 Qualified teams from the qualifier will be present at the LAN Finals at their own cost.
- Out station teams that join this tournament and are in the top 8 are expected to attend the LAN Finals. If they are unable to, stern action will be taken (i.e. ban from CS:GO tournaments). This is the same for all qualified teams.
- 1st – RM 3,000
- 2nd – RM 2,000
- 3rd – RM 1,000
Rules & Regulations:
- >Click here to read<
- In addition, players please make sure that you have tested the match servers to ensure ping stability and the ping is acceptable. If they aren’t, we advise you to not participate in this tournament. The server IPs are in the official web page.
- Make sure that you have read and understood the tournament’s Rules & Regulations. If you have problems with your match times, please inform us at least 24 hours before. However, we can only accommodate changes to the scheduling that does not interfere with the general flow of the tournament.
- Finally, participants can have more substitute players in a team. Just send us the needed info that is asked in the registration form. All registered players can only play in one team.
- E-CLUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PC AND NETWORKING FOR THIS EVENT.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR PC AND NETWORKING ARE BOTH ABLE TO HANDLE CS:GO AND CS:GO ONLINE MATCHES.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CS: GO IS UPDATED PRIOR TO THE MATCH.
- Orange Esports
- MVP Karnal
- Team Mercenaries
- Insidious Gaming.MY
- Raised by Wolves
- The LePu’s
- Pendekar in Sarong
- Night Level
- WarHead Esports
- Extreme Syndicate
- MBT Alpha
- Wings Esports
- Clutch G4ming
- Team RTX
- 32 Team Limit (First Come First Serve)
- Registration Closed
- Take notice that the top 8 teams from this qualifier will need to be present at the LAN Finals at their own cost.
- Out station teams that join this tournament and are in the top 8 are expected to attend the LAN Finals. If they are unable to, stern action will be taken (i.e. ban from all CS:GO tournaments). This is the same for all qualified teams.
- Please set your Steam names to conform to “[YOUR TEAM NAME] YOUR NAME”.
- Enter the e-Club Steam chat channel* at least 15 minutes before your match time to report in (unless your match is still running).
- Have at least one member in the e-Club steam chat channel to signify that your team is ready.
- In the case of late teams, we will only wait 15 minutes after the match time. If the full team has not arrived by then, they will be automatically disqualified or given an automatic loss, depending on the circumstances.
- Once both teams are present, an e-Club representative will give out the password for the match server.
- Once that is settled and both teams are ready, a knife round will start for sides. Then the match will start. (Do not forget to do your POV demo recording)
- At the end each half, both teams are required to take a screenshot of the scoreboard. You will keep the image unless asked by the referee.
- Matches start at 10am
- Matches end at 8pm
- Login to your steam, go to the COMMUNITY tab and click on your PROFILE.
- Click on “Groups” on the right hand side “Actions” menu.
- Click on “Browse groups” and in the search tab in the top right corner, enter “eClub” (without quotes) and search.
- There will be various groups but select the group with the “ECLUB (e-Club)” name. It also has the e-Club logo.
- Once you are in the group page, join the group by click on the join button at the right hand side of the page.
- Once that is confirmed, the page should reload and an “Enter chat room” button should appear at the spot where the join button was. Click on it to enter the chat room.
The organizer reserve the rights to modify or change the content of this document without any prior notice
Participants join the event on their own discretion. Any dispute please contact the organizer.